I’m Betty! Welcome to my blog, What’s On My Bookshelf?
Here a list of some facts about me
- I am a 22 year old book reading addict from the USA.
- I speak English and Spanish and know a tiny bit of Korean and Greek.
- I’m socially awkward in person, so a blog where I can take the time to organize my thoughts and express myself seemed like a good idea. Not to mention that I don’t actually have people I can pour out my thoughts and feelings to in reference to the books I read. The purpose of my blog is to share my thoughts, reviews, and purchases of books.
- I don’t have a favorite color.
- I always am getting mistaken for being Indian (I’m not)
- I have horrible vision (I am borderline not able to even get contacts)
- My favorite genre of books is fantasy, young adult, sci-fi, and some contemporary. Mostly I am an avid reader of high fantasy, but I try to expand my read tastes.
If there is anything you’d like to see more of on my blog, feel free to comment or ask. I’d love to hear from all of you!