May 2, 2016 by Betty
It’s that time of the month again. Time for a monthly wrap up.
So, I’m quite proud of my reading for the month. I was able to get in 11 books. I read the last one up until 10 on the 30th. I am impressed with myself.
Thank you Mary Poppins.
Anyway, here are my reads and what my rating for them were.
In Reading Order they are:
- Shadows by Paula Weston 🌟🌟🌟
- Haze by Paula Weston🌟🌟🌟
- The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepherd🌟🌟🌟
- Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd🌟🌟🌟🌟
- Touch the Dark by Karen Chance🌟🌟🌟
- Dreaming of Antigone by Robin Bridges🌟🌟🌟
- Claimed by Shadow by Karen Chance🌟🌟🌟
- Eighth Grave After Dark by Darynda Jones🌟🌟🌟🌟
- Shimmer by Paula Weston🌟🌟🌟
- The Dirt on Ninth Grave by Darynda Jones🌟🌟🌟🌟
- A Cold Legacy by Megan Shepherd🌟🌟🌟
I really enjoyed all of my reads, but the top ones for me were the Charley Davidson books by Darynda Jones and The Madman’s Daughter trilogy by Megan Shepherd. I’m ahead of my reading challenge so that’s prety great too. Not that I’m rushing through books, I just have actually had to time (errr…took away sleeping time) to catch up on books. Sadly, the majority of these were library books and not books I actually own. BUT they were on my TBR pile so that’s a plus. Let me know how you guys did in April and if you’ve read any of the ones I mentioned!