April 12, 2016 by Betty
Yesterday, I just happened to be passing through the city where my usual Barnes and Noble haunt is and I just HAD to stop. I was alone and there was no one to stop me from going crazy. Which is precisely what I did of course. It had been over a month and a half since I went to a bookstore and I was having withdrawal symptoms, so what do I do?
I overdose.I splurge. I SPEND OVER $100 ON BOOKS!
This is literally me.
Simply because it is what I do best and there was no one to stop me. My little sister usually keeps me reined in, but I went it solo into the city and into B&N. Here is what I bought.
- Stars Above by Marissa Meyer
- Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard (SOOO many mixed reviews!!)
- Fire Touched by Patricia Briggs (Mercy, my love!!!)
- Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
- Adulthood is a Myth by Sarah Andersen (LOVE HER ART! That’s where the above comic is from actually)
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
- Fool Me Once by Harlan Corben (Excited for this one because I have heard so many reviews and it is outside of my usual comfort zone genre)
Seven books in total. They are all so beautiful
That should keep me occupied for the next month or so. Not counting my library books I have checked out and the books from my last haul I still have yet to read. I think I’ll finish all of these, mmmmm….
And here is a random picture from after my exhausting book buying feat. my green tea frappuccino. Love these things!!!