March 16, 2016 by Betty
I decided to throw my book purchases together with my books I read for February. Especially since I only got 1 book in the entire month! (I’m so proud of myself) And the only reason I got even that 1 is because it was a preorder from months back that was released in February.
First off, the only book I “bought” in February was, A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab. If you saw the review I posted a week or two back, you will see just how much I loved the book. Although, and my little sister agrees, it literally has the WORST (or maybe best?) cliffhanger you will ever read. Now I have to wait another year for the next one.
As for my February “Books Read” they are as follows.
I read a total of 11 books this past month. I’m proud to say I am ahead of my reading challange. At least for now. Anyway, the books I read were:
- Frozen by Melissa De La Cruz
- Daugther of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- Sage’s Eyes by VC Andrews
- Nellie by Cynthia Woolf
- Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- Walk On Earth A Stranger by Rae Carson
- Trial by Fire by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- Taken by Storm by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- Gifted Thief by Helen Harper
- Rodent by Lisa J Lawrence
- A Gathering Of Shadows by VE Schwab
And that’s all folks! Sorry it took me so long to post last months wrap up. I will post March’s on time. Promise. I’ll even start it and keep it saved as a draft until the month is over.
Thanks for reading!